30/12/2011

The Green Bag

In good old British spirit I am off to a pantomime today despite that Christmas is over. I am planning on doing some shopping before hand so I thought this smart yet casual look would be appropriate for the occasion. I am totally in love with my new Zara blazer which so cosy yet chic at the same time. I felt that the green bag also added a hint of colour and the fur detailing still keeps it winter appropriate.

Still can't believe that tomorrow is New Years Eve and that 2011 is almost completely over! Doesn't time travel fast! I am still to decide what outfit I shall be wearing tomorrow night but look forward to seeing an updated post!






Blazer- Zara
Top- Forever21
Scarf- Primark
Earings- Accessorize
Jeans- Topshop
Socks- Primark
Boots- Zara
Bag- Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment