29/03/2012

It's Tie-Dye Time!

If you read my blog often you would know that I have been overloaded with school work lately and I thought I would just quickly show you some of my art work. This skirt I have made from scratch and it was just a plain piece of fabric which I then tie-dyed orange (a big trend for this season), and pleated around the top. I paired this piece with a belt I found in a flea market a few years ago, however for my course work I created a corset and a netting tutu to go with the skirt. I may not be a professional designer or dress maker but it is something I have discovered that I love to do and hopefully will be able to make some more clothes in the near future.




Skirt- Handmade
Belt- Flea Market
Top- Ralph Lauren
Cuff- Flea Market
Necklace- H&M
Sunglasses- Ray Ban

13 comments:

  1. Love your skirt, the colour is beautiful!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the orange and the print

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tiedye :) i've been meaning to buy a tiedye dress on Asos, looks so sweet.

    I'd love if you could visit my new post?

    Georgi at 7wonders xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute this tiedye!
    see my blog from Brazil:
    www.rachelsfashionpatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous - love your belt ;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute blog :) Congrats on being featured on Laurenconrad.com I am a new follower!

    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning outfit girl! you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love tha color of you hair ! great skirt !
    Urszula

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so lovely! I adore that skirt..

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your skirt is so awesome- it's so you! And yes, it is because of your amazing hair :)

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. love those colors together!!! obsessing over that skirt!!

    http://www.brightontheday.com

    ReplyDelete