03/04/2012

Snow Day

After record high temperatures for the UK in March at around 25 degrees, I thought I was dreaming when I looked out my bedroom window this morning to discover around five inches of snow lying on my garden lawn! I was quite disappointed knowing that my floral skirts and summer dresses that I have started to reach for more often, will have to be put away again for a while; but I guess on the bright side I am now able to wear some more winter jumpers, woolly hats and thick scarves.
Today I decided to wear a bold printed jumper which I bought yesterday in the men's section of Primark on sale! (Who knew Primark had sales!) I think most girls totally ignore the idea of shopping in the men's section, however I often find there are great prints and colours available in the men's section which may not be seen in the women's, plus it's often a lot cheaper! I also paired it with a pair of shorts and tights and of course a pair of slippers for this chilly day!

Bold Aztec Prints keep me cheerful through the cold weather!



The poor flowers now have to haul themselves out from the snow!


Definitely wellie weather! I love Joules wellie boots because of their beautiful floral prints!

23 comments:

  1. those rainboots are so adorable! i love the print


    xx



    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) you look so pretty in this photo- and omg snow! that's insane!!

    -Frances x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love this! And your header is lovely! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment! I'm glad you are a fan of my blog! I will follow you on Bloglovin now! I don't have GFC though!

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I die for your hair color!!! Check out our Spring Giveaway and enter to win a gift certificate to our boutique!! http://bit.ly/H6zWJ4

    xx Julie xx
    www.celebrityowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. obsessed with these pictures. fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, Lauren Conrad has picked me as one of her 3 favorite bloggers. It would mean the world if you could take a second to vote. Thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love aztec prints! Great sweater.

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. All these images are so beautiful! Love the flowers and the gumboots are amazing!

    Thank you for your sweet comment. :) Following you on Bloglovin' now!

    Hope you'll pop back in soon!

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love love the sweater! And the floral boots! I just love this post. :)
    xo, Tori
    http://daisiesandpixiedust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww joules wellies are just adorable xxx


    http://typicallylulabella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those rainbooots!!! The florals are just sooooo perrrfect!!!!!! You have the best hair by the way!!! Love your blog!
    Big kiss,
    xo Beckerman Girls xo
    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely blog!
    and you have great hair!
    check out my blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these wellies! =)

    I have now followed you back!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those wellies are sooo pretty! I'm new on the net, take a look if u want! Hope we'll follow each other =)

    Xx Elisa

    http://degenerationmode.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so right, we can find great pieces in the men's section ;)
    LOoooooove those rainboots :D

    Have a fab day!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico"



    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhh this floral boots are amazing!!!. I just found your blog and I think it's pretty amazing, well structured and with a lot of inspiring posts:) 
If you want we can follow each other, I would be very glad to have you as my new friend!


    Nuke

    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i'm loving those rainboots! adorable!!


    http://www.kellydillon.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pictures girl!

    http://cookiescoffeecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete