19/07/2012

On The Way To Italy!


I have just arrived in Italy, where I am going to be spending the next couple of weeks holidaying around. I am starting my journey in Venice, and although I have only spent a couple of hours here, I can already tell I am going to love it. The boat journey to the island I am staying on was beautiful, and after a stressful day of a flight at 4:00 in the morning, only to miss our connecting flight, I felt it had paid off! Looking forward to lots of ice-creams, pizzas and sunshine! The temperature here is 35 degrees today which is boiling in comparison to the UK!
We are travelling to Florence later on in the week, and I am not too sure on how WiFi situation in the places we are staying, but I shall try to post as often as possible!


The view from the plane flying over the French Alps was amazing!


Due to missing the connecting flight, I had time in Paris airport to pick up a French Vogue


 Venice from above

11 comments:

  1. Not gonna get dressed like the girl on the magazine? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit! :)

    xoxo,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun in Italy: good you saw the bright side in missing your connection, so you could pic up the Vogue Prs cover with Giselle (right?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first picture is so perfect - the hair, hat and sunnies are just perfection! Fabulous travel wear :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures look beautiful, have fun. Italy is great :)

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures! x

    http://nikkibeulen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw wow, your Italian adventure sounds like its going to be an incredible one! Enjoy it and hope to see more pictures! Following your lovely blog with Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh,I wanted to go to Italy this summer but unfortunately I couldn't :(
    I can tell that you're having a great time by your photos!
    Venice is truly beautiful!
    Enjoy the warm weather and the food there!
    xo Lily

    ReplyDelete