20/07/2012

Walking Through The Alleys Of Venice

Venice almost doesn't seem real walking through all the small streets and alley ways, but more like from a movie set. I don't think I have ever been to a place where there were so many beautiful buildings in such a small area and I can truly see now why it is such a popular destination! The temperature is boiling here, (even though Venice is surrounded by water), which is great as it means I can finally pull out my shorts and T-shirts!
Today I just chose a casual outfit, including these Zara crochet shorts that I have been longing to wear in a post for ages! I paired it with this blue and white stripped top- a pattern seen in most places along Venice's canals, as worn by many gondolier drivers.




Top- Zara
Shorts- Zara
Necklace- Topshop
Sunglasses- Topshop
Shoes- Dorothy Perkins

9 comments:

  1. cute shorts ; DD

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit. I wanted these shorts so bad but decided against-no way I would get to wear them in Dublin... Venice is fab so enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you Dressed in orange you could blend into some of the streets... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great style, looks good on you!

    xoxo lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shorts! x

    http://nikkibeulen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shorts are amazing - love them!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete