15/08/2012

Seeking Florence

Well I am now officially home! I can't believe it's back to life without nearly enough sun, ice cream and living among those amazing Tuscan views, but it has definitely been good seeing friends again after the three weeks!
I was unable to have much access to the Internet whilst staying in our small, picturesque country farm, but I thought I would still do a Italy roundup and show you some of the amazing sites I saw around Florence.

 There were so many beautiful, scenic gardens around Florence

 The Duomo in Florence is one of it's most famous buildings, if not one of the most recognised buildings in the world!


 View from the Doumo, it has an amazing tower which you can see all around Florence from once at the top.





17 comments:

  1. You look so pretty!:>

    - Alice

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you on fb, bloglovin and google!! Thank you so much babe! You look so pretty

    MaryFashionLove on Facebook
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :*
    Thank u for comment, with pleasure I'm your new follower, and I added u on bloglovin too ;*

    Kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog too! Followed you thru GFC and liked you Fan Page ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, great pictures!! x

    http://nikkibeulen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing photos, I would say it can't be easy to be back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ! You look so amazing ! Amazing pictures and blog :D!

    I hope you can stop by sometime, I would love to know what you think :)!
    xxx
    S'LK

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Would Die to Drive an Italian Super car Down That Road! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog! I'm following now on blogloving and GFC, hope you'll do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning pictures! You look gorgeous, dear! I adore your skirt and your necklace and your amazing hair! Just stumbled across your blog and I seriously love it! Following you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos just like in a postcard, you're such a pro! Following you! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so pretty! Florence is an amazing place <3

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have a wonderful hair! Of course I follow your blog. Thanks for nice words about my blog. I have the same skirt, but my is beige :) Come back soon, xoxo M.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is just wow... so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like such a fabulous trip!
    If you get a moment come check out my latest post!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete