27/06/2013

A Day of Double Denim



I was recently inspired by a post I read yesterday on Rachel's Lookbook, to try out the double denim look. The secret is to pair two different shades of denim such as light and dark or even coloured denim. I loved how this look turned out, especially with the head scarf to add some needed colour in this blue dominated look.  

I would also like to quickly mention the fact that I am off on holiday today and so will not be able to post as regularly throughout the next week or read any other blog posts - however I will be sure to catch up with everything when I return. 





Top - Topshop
Jacket - Tophop
Skirt - Arc 
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
Head scarf - borrowed from a friend






10 comments:



  1. You are amazing!! I love your style! :)

    Follow?
    Visit my blog www.dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the head scarf is so retro! :) love your style♥ I'm following you on bloglovin (#140, Petra Lorencova) ;) kisses,

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be so opposed to denim on denim, but it's definitely growing on me! And it looks extra cute on you. Love how you styled this and kept it simple with just the pop of color from the head wrap. Very cute! : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely amazing!! love your style. :) Following you on Bloglovin and FB to stay in touch! It will be awesome if you check out my blog and maybe follow me back. :)

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Double denim days are always the best hehe! Loving this trend at the moment though I much prefer the lighter and darker looks as opposed to matching denims.

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally loved this post!!! Really great inspiration! tell me if you would like to follow each other! I follow you back for sure - Lots of Love, Kyra♡
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute look! Very 'country chic' and you can never go wrong with double denim!
    xL

    The Marcy Stop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rachel you pulled it off perfectly! You look GORGEOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete