26/06/2013

Dream Catching


As many of you probably already know, I am an art student and very passionate about what I do. Although I explore a variety of techniques and media, one of my my favourite areas of the art world is photography- which may be one reason why I was so inspired to start a blog in the first place. 


This is the first post of my photography series and I am so excited to share them with you. These photos were inspired by dreams and the concept of somehow capturing dreams. I mainly wanted to focus on light and colour in these images to create an enchanting atmosphere. 




As I said previously, this is my first passion in life, and something I hope to one day pursue as a career  and so I would love your feedback, whether that is positive or constructive. I hope you are looking forward to similar posts in the future!
Special thanks to my model Cerianne Lindsay. 
(PLEASE NOTE: Photographs are all copyrighted to Rachel Sanders and may not be copied without the owners permission, if you would like to copy any of the images please contact me at rachelsfashionpatch@yahoo.com - Thank you.)  

4 comments:

  1. SO. COOL. Love these pictures. You are so creative! I love the colors!

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This looks so awesome!

    WITH LOVE,
    LINSEY / POSE-BLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool!! that looks amazing! :-)

    http://michellele1.blogspot.com.au/

    Xx

    ReplyDelete