13/06/2013

Flower Fever


Now that the sun is out, sunglasses have become my new favourite accessory. Decorative sunglasses that include floral or baroque designs around the frames have been all over the Spring/ Summer catwalk. However instead of spending the extortionate amount for a new pair of Prada's, I have made a pair of my own for a fraction on the price. It's so simple to do it barley needs instructions but I have created a basic how to below. 


1. You will need: a pair of sunglasses (mine were £1 from Primark), some decorative beads (I found these little flowers in the scrap booking section at my local craft shop), and a glue gun. 

2. Lay out your beads in the order that you wish to stick them down. 

3. Simply glue each bead down individually, and hold to the sunglasses for apron. 10 seconds until the glue has dried. 

4. And Voila! 


9 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love this DIY!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    Xx-SJ
    www.fashinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute sunglasses! xx

    www.alittlespaceforeverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant idea! Great post:)
    xx
    ty
    Please check out some of my looks on BestTrendsForever.com!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love this! So cute and girly. You have such fun style and are very creative. Just started following you on GFC. Check out my blog and follow if you have a chance. I'd love to hear your feedback : ) anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute!

    alltheselittlesecrets.blogspot.co.uk
    x x

    ReplyDelete