20/06/2013

Just Around the River Bend


On a recent walk along a riverside near to where I live, I was reminded of the song "Just Around the River Bend," that features in one of my all time favourite movies, Pocahontas. I feel that I am currently at a point in my life right now where I am not exactly sure what to expect next. I have just finished school, and will be starting university in early September. Although I am extremely ecstatic about all the new-coming changes, I can't help but wonder and be slightly nervous as to where my life will lead me next. But for now I am happy to go wherever my adventure takes me, and similarly I wish you good luck on your own journey this summer. 






I have started linking all availble items I am wearing to their web addresses below. Please let me know if this is useful and I will continue doing it. 

Top - Topshop 
Leggings - Topshop
Shoes - Vans 
Sunglasses - ASOS
Headband - Primark 

9 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous girl! Love these photos, so fun and adventurous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I like that movie too! Love the photos, especially the last one. : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely look! And a gorgeous selection of images!!!
    Thank u so so much for visiting. Of course we can follow each other. Please feel free to follow me and I will follow back a.s.a.p.!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you look so beautiful! What great pictures.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool look!! Love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look! Your blog is really interesting!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    With love, Sofia Silva ♥

    http://goldenfashionworld.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you Bathe in the stream... ;P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are your posts going to show us more and more natural you?... ;P

    ReplyDelete