17/06/2013

Summer Pickings


Now that all the flowers have bloomed, there is no reason why inside your home can't look as vivid and lively as the outside. Although fake flowers might be a more long-lasting solution to brightening up your space, they just cannot compare to the scent and appearance of fresh flowers.  I ventured outside in the garden yesterday to look for a range of flowers to create a beautiful summer bouquet to enliven my bedroom. 






I hope this quick and easy tutorial helps you to create your own bouquet and brighten up any dull spaces!

7 comments:

  1. love this post!
    so beautiful pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi darling, tnx for visiting, lovely post!!!
    I'm following you on GFC, number 315, on Bloglovin and I liked your FB page too!!!!!
    Now is your turn.........
    Have a great start to the week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, great flowers :)

    of course I would like to follow each other. I already follow you :)

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a gorgeous combination of flowers :) Beautiful! I might have to make this to sit next to me at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I wish I had a garden to collect flowers from! Xx

    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for stopping by!! i would love to follow each other. following you now with pleasure and would love if you can do the same =)

    lesleykim.blogspot.com

    LesleyKim

    ReplyDelete