12/07/2013

Photography: Escaping Reality


Continuing on from the series of photos I posted last week, I thought I would showcase a few more from the series as I had such a great response. I titled this series, escaping reality as I wanted to capture the idea of a "dream-world," in a still image. 

I would love to here your thoughts on these photos so please let me know!





 PLEASE NOTE: Photographs are all copyrighted to Rachel Sanders and may not be copied without the owners permission, if you would like to copy any of the images please contact me at rachelsfashionpatch@yahoo.com - Thank you.)   

8 comments:

  1. SO COOL! I love these photos. So dreamy and magical :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures.. gorgeous.. m following u now.. would u like to follow me back.. do visit fashionquenchers.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    juhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very nice blog dear! I was going through old comments of mine on my Jewelry Blog and realized I never stopped by to see you and I think this dress is so amazing on you and you have such pretty pics! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I hope you stop by and visit me soon!

    I'm now following you on here and Facebook! xx Pip


    Easy Outfits by Pip
    Ice To Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ethereal tone of the images Rachel! You've really captured a certain indefinable magic ... just beautiful! These are truly whimsical and really encapsulate the essence of your blog's aesthetic. <3

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so elegant here. A true fashionista!!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God... I love this pics. You are so lovely and cool.
    www.emotionally.eu

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look wonderful, truly beauty with amazing sense of style !

    ReplyDelete