24/07/2013

Travel Diaries (1) : Barcelona

Many of you have probably noticed that I have been pretty m.i.a lately from the blogging world, so I thought I would give you a quick insight into where I have been and what I have been up to. 







Just over three weeks ago I headed out to Barcelona with a few friends for six days. I don't know if it was the place or the company I was with specifically, but I had the most fun I have had in a long time. We spent our days wondering the Spanish streets, eating tapas and soaking up the sun on Barceloneta beach. 

Our evenings on the other hand, were spent drinking Mojitos, letting go of everything in the world in evenings spent in Opium.


I had such a great time with these gorgeous girls, and I hope to return to this fantastic city at some point in the future. 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog!;)
    Fantastic photos!!! :)

    http://mademoisellejuliet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look like you had a lot of fun and barcelona looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful dear ! www.rumeur-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barcelona is a beautiful city and getting to spend 6 days there sounds like heaven to me right now. Thanks for sharing!

    Hannah from I am a lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete