21/08/2013

Joules For Prints



Just because Autumn is around the corner, doesn't mean that bright colours and prints have to be put to the back of your wardrobe. I love mixing prints and with the coming colder seasons means you can now mix prints with Wellie boots! Joules has some of my favourite patterned wellies and I think this spotty pair alongside this floral Joules shirt looks great! If you need something slightly warmer then I recommend the Joules Moredale from Oldrids and Downtown, which still adds a subtle hint of print if you get a glimpse at the inside of the jacket!




Shirt - Joules
Dress - Zara 
Wellies - Joules 
Sunglasses - Topshop 

11 comments:

  1. love your boots! I like remixing little white dresses so that it can take you through that transition phase from summer to autumn and I like the way you styled yours :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress and cardigan are so lovely!
    You look fabulous, girl!

    xx
    http://born2cute.blogspot.com (I always follow back <3 )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really adorable wearing your Wellies, I love them.
    Hugs and Kisses
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wellies are just too darn cute! I have a pair of Joules and I LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look and pics!!!! I love every detail of this outfit!!!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Promenade night time is easily a youthful girl's most awaited function in her young daily life. Choosing the right promenade dress is vital if you need to appear you’re very best on the promenade. All prom attire search stunning, but discovering the best Pleated Sleeveless Natural Waist Chiffon Long Evening Dress that will fit one's body kind is what will make you actually appear great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, those wellies... I want the floral pair!! I don't think they're sold in the US though :( Anyway, you look stunning dear! These photos are so fun :)

    Rachel Emma
    Daydream Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cool look, it's just effortless, so beautiful!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the floral shirt tied over the dress! Such a great idea for a cover up. I love the mix of lace and florals as well, it's so delicate and pretty. The rainboots look great with this too!

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete