02/08/2013

Sequins and Sparkle


I think almost every girl loves dressing up and going out for a party once in a while, and sometimes the process of getting ready can turn out to be even more fun than the party itself. I love the step by steps of  making yourself pretty and glamorous; listening to music while choosing an outfit and applying makeup. 


Details are always crucial when choosing an outfit for a glamorous event, and I think the beading detail on this dress would be perfect. Also black and white is also always very chic and follows the current monochrome trend. Also, don't forget to accessorize! Even if the outfit would look a bit over the top with a necklace or a statement pair of earrings, you can still always add a great pair of shoes or clutch bag.


Necklaces - Vintage 
Earrings - Talullah Tu


Strappy heels have been really on trend this season. These are from Primark, although you can find a similar pair here from Box Clothing!


I bought this dress last year from Topshop, but there is a great monochrome alternative here.

16 comments:

  1. This vintage necklace is TO DIE FOR. and you look totally stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice !! ; ]

    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photos, the dress is amazing! I am in love with it! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing dress!!!
    <3 your necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, beautiful pictures and I really love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so pretty! And love the shoes and dress:)

    http://lameyy.blogspot.co.uk/ <-- please check out our blog! It would make my day<3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. accessories can be very important in an outfit ^^ I am happy you liked thecity ^^ If you ever come back to Porto i can tell you the places to visit and where to shop ahah **

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have wonderful style girl! I SO appreciate your sweet comment on my blog! I LOVE your outfit; you look gorgeous!!! Your jewelry and heels are the perfect compliment to that dress!! I am following you now via GFC (#332), Facebook & bloglovin'. Thank you for checking my blog out & I look forward to reading more of yours!

    XOXO
    Ashley
    ashleyspassionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, I agree! I think picking out an outfit and getting ready can sometimes be more fun than actually going out!! Love these photos of you getting ready. So cute! You look so pretty and I love those blue heels! : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Topshop dress dear girl. In the pics infront of the mirror you look angelic.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. so true post
    girlonstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with your red hair! You did your make up so well :)

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey

    Lovely site and lovely look. Hope we get to see more!

    http://aeroplaneandapprel.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/aeroplaneandapparel

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are such a gorgeous girl! I completely adore your hair! And that necklace is so, so pretty! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete