07/11/2013

Kimono Crazy





I was drawn towards this kimono when I was walking around Topshop a few weeks back, and couldn't help buying it. I just love the prints and colours throughout the piece and despite it now being Autumn I still love wearing lots of brights. I can't say it is probably the best buy if I wanted to keep warm in the colder season, however it's great if you are just wanting a quick throw over a white tank. I kept the rest of the outfit very plain and simple, and accessorised with a few vintage pieces such as this hat and a few necklaces. 

Kimono - Topshop
Tank Top - H&M
Leggings - Topshop
Jewelry - Vintage 
Hat - Vintage

6 comments:

  1. Cool kimono! Love your hair color! :)

    http://fashionistasdiarybydunja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kimono is so cool! It looks great on you. And those necklaces really finish it off! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty girl! Love the kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently bought a kimono! I love yours. The colors are so warm and pretty and I love the design. You look so happy and radiant! : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete