31/12/2013

A Look Back At 2013



Time for the round up of 2013! Like most years this year has definitely had its ups and downs, its happy moments and stressful moments! I travelled to some amazing places this year; Barcelona and Salamanca in Spain, down the river Douro in Portugal and visited many city's around the UK such as Glasgow, Edinburgh and London! 

This year was also a very significant year as I started my first year at Art School. So far this has been going great and I am looking forward to the next three and a half years! 

Rachel's Fashion Patch has had a great year although it has proven to be slightly difficult at times balancing blog work with uni work. I have included a collage of 13 pictures to show RFP's journey throughout 2013!

Hope you all had a great year! 2014 - BRING IT ON! 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a great year! I hope you have a great 2014!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year girl! Cheers to a great 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey gorgeous,
    Happy new year, wish you only the best :)

    ReplyDelete