14/12/2013

DIY Coffee Mugs


I have been a fan of Sharpie art for quite some time now. Any white dinner wear; mugs, plates, bowls etc... usually can be 'Sharpied' on to and I thought this would be the perfect idea for any of you needing last minute present ideas for the holidays as they are so quick to do - all you need is a creative mindset. 


The instructions are pretty easy: Simply draw on your design using as plain or as elaborate as you would like and then place it in the oven at 180°C for 30 minutes. Afterwards, make sure you let your mug cool and the Sharpie should be permanent ready for your cups of tea and coffee! Good luck and happy mug making!



5 comments:

  1. Oh that's so cute! the perfect idea for a gift! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come have a look at mine and let me know what you think, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete