14/04/2014

Fifties Pink


I have been obsessing over anything and everything fifties recently. Fifties furniture, fifties makeup, fifties clothes, so it was no wonder when I found this bubblegum pink midi skirt in Primark for £12 I got very excited. The skirt is made out of the increasingly popular "scuba," material which is a step up from a regular cotton skirt, and looks very similar to the Tibi midi skirts except about twenty times cheaper! I paired it with a striped top, some leopard sandals (another one of my Spring favourites), and a pair of pink cat-eye sunglasses. 

Skirt - Primark
Top - New Look
Shoes - Primark
Sunglasses - Random
Necklace - Primark

5 comments:

  1. Hello there!
    Great post here!!
    I am so loving all your photoshots here and your skirt is so fab!
    I just wanna steal it from you!
    We have the same 50's addiction syndrome!! 50's fashion is super cool!


    NEW OOTD POST



    Xo,
    Fashionerza, the fashion hoarder






    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are gorgeous! Your hair are amazing with flowers on the back!
    www.bonjourchiara.com
    Bonjourchiara Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful in this skirt!!
    I like 50`s too)

    ReplyDelete