07/04/2014

Rainy Day Reading


In one of my recent posts I mentioned that I was in love with the book; "Kate Spade - Things We Love." The book is filled with inspirational and brightly coloured graphics and I love how there is a new surprise on every turn of the page. 

As it has been pretty miserable weather recently, I have been spending my days reading, painting and watching old classic disney movies in some cosy jeans and big wooly jumpers. On a rainy day I love to wear something a little more colourful or a bold patterned piece to brighten up the spirits and I love the feather print that covers these trousers. 

Jumper - Topshop
Trousers - Zara 
Necklace - Primark
SaveSave

10 comments:

  1. I keep seeing this book everywhere... I think I'm going to have to pick it up and see for my self. I love your hair btw- gorgeous !

    Xo,
    Amy
    STYLEchocolatechip.com

    Let's stay connected on Bloglovin' and GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SERIOUSLY so adorable! Absolutely love this post. Those pants are so fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fucking ace trousers my darling ;) (am i allowed to swear on your blog? i don't know i just did...delete it if that's not allowed!)

    It's frances by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to purchase this book as well. Hopefully rainy days will be over soon :)
    Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pants :) & the pictures are awesome.
    Bisous
    Mary
    http://a-mylifestyle.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any colour suits you! You brighten a whole room. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfits!
    and thanks for your comment!
    now I followed you, dear. and hope you follow me back!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah. I just felt in love with your pants, its pattern, its shape.. (don't worry if it disappear soon from your closet, it's normal)

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the print of the pants! Nice outfit
    Just discovered your job and I'm following ♥ Hope you like mine too.

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG Don't miss it ;)
    Xx
    Irene Gm.
    Trending Game / Facebook / Bloglovin / Lookbook

    ReplyDelete