10/05/2014

I Have Been Shortlisted!

If you follow my Facebook page you will already know I was jumping for joy yesterday because I found out I had been shortlisted for Company Magazine's Style Blogger Awards 2014 BEST DESIGNED BLOG! I am so excited about making the top ten, and I just want to say thank you so much to everyone who nominated me! The voting is now open for the awards and you can see if any of your favourite bloggers are also nominated in any of the ten categories. 

I would really appreciate it if you could take a minute of time to vote for Rachel's Fashion Patch (you will find me on the third page of voting). Click the link here to vote or the photograph above!

Thank you! 

4 comments:

  1. That is so amazing Rachel! What an accomplishment!

    Congratulations!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete