28/05/2014

Mint Green And Breton Stripes

The sun is out, the semester has officially finished, and in my books this means summer has finally started. Bright colours and prints fill my wardrobe at the moment and I think this outfit just has summer written all over it.  A long sleeved top and faux leather skirt may be a little too heavy to wear if unlike me, you are lucky enough to live in an ultra hot and sunny destination. However, for any of you looking for something to wear in a sunny but a slightly colder climate, I think this is ideal. 

Hopefully summer twenty fourteen will bring lots of laughter, fun and adventure. I have a few things already planned, a couple of countries to visit and well missed friends to catch up with. I will also be working a summer job and hopefully will have time to get a lot more artwork done, so I'll definitely be keeping myself busy! 

What are your summer plans? I would love to hear in the comments. 

Top - ASOS
Skirt - Primark
Bag - Zara 
Hat - Random Stall 
Sunglasses - Topshop
Sandals - Dune
Necklaces - Accessorize 

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! Hope you have a wonderful summer too

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally chic darling! LOVE the stripes with the mint green!

    Rachel's Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stripes of the top are matching so well with the colours for the shoes ! I love it :)

    You're still coming in Paris ? :p

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mint green skirt.
    Hope you have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stripes combined to mint green!
    Emilie
    http://mylittlefashiondiary.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look adorable in that skirt and hat!!😉

    ReplyDelete