19/05/2014

Radiating White

I am always instantly attracted to any crisp and clean white outfit, however being the pale person that I am, I'm continuously told that white just makes me look washed out and even more ghostly-looking than I already am. Although these facts may be true, I like to ignore all the rules and wear white anyway, and despite what some people may say, I think there is something quite attractive about an all white outfit against pale skin. 

I accented this outfit with my burgundy floppy hat and red toned lip to put a bit more life and colour back into my face - probably my best piece of advice for any of you pale girls wanting to try out a similar look. 

T-shirt - Forever 21
Skirt - Oh My Love
Sandals - Dune
Hat - Lavand
Necklace - Accessorize

13 comments:

  1. cute hat ! = ]
    xoxo
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit <3

    cultkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you look gorgeous! I love that hat! <3

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty dress! Also loving your hat!

    Rachel's Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!

    Casual outfit with a touch of preppy and vintage on www.lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is adorable... I don't care what they say about white on pale skins, it can be rocked, as you have proven here! I love the hat

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think white looks beautiful on you! Especially for your hair :) and I like that you added a non-white hat, just to give a touch of color.
    You have a very cute style anyway!
    Fashion blog - Accessory shop - Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! You look like a porcelain doll!

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,

    Marie from Elle Charie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the hat with your hair color - it's so pretty!

    kstormfashionblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! I love your hat :)

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely Gorgeous! Stunning, perhaps even perfection if those shoes weren't so mumsy ;P

    ReplyDelete
  12. your Look is just sweet! I like your hat!

    with love Mary from http://www.kaymaryfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a great hat!

    theshyrose.com

    ReplyDelete