23/06/2014

Company Style Blogger Awards

Finally was able to meet Megan from the blog Vent Threads, she is crazy and wonderful and absolutely gorgeous. Some photos of us getting our henna done. 
Me and the lovely Ellie from Rose and Vintage

Something very fun and exciting happened last week which is I was able to attend my first ever blogging event! As many of you know I reached the top ten nominees in the Best Designed Blog category for the Company Style Blogger Awards in association with Missguided. I had the most amazing time meeting new bloggers as well bloggers who I have been following now for months, while drinking cocktails, dancing, and having fun at all the different booths provided at the event such as a nail bar, a hair bar and a henna bar. 

It was so nice to attend a party where everyone there had the same interest on blogging. Some of the lovely people I met include Megan from Vent Threads, Ellie from Rose And Vintage (winner of Best Teen Blogger) and Jojo from Miss Jo Jangles, as well as many more who I hope to see again in the near future. I also met Rhiannon from Fashion Rocks My Socks who I have been following on Youtube for about two years now and absolutely love, however I feel my excitement may have had the better in me (so sorry to Rhiannon for the fan-girling)! 

Overall, I had the most amazing experience and I really hope I will be lucky enough to be invited to a blogging event again in the future! Although I did not win my category, I really want to say a huge thank you to everyone who did vote for my blog and showed support and of course a big congratulations is in order to Olivia from What Olivia Did for winning! 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your first blogger event!
    I guess it was a brilliant!

    Xo, Giada
    GlamObserver

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky Rachel! It looks amazing!

    I'm also doing a MAC giveaway on my blog right now if you're interested!

    claresloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete