04/06/2014

Daisy Chains

My flower obsession is pretty obvious on Rachel's Fashion Patch, and there's a flower feed almost daily on my Instagram at the moment. Like many other girls, my floral obsession extends to the clothes I wear and in my opinion these sunflower shorts of flower power written all over them. I actually bought these back in January after coveting them for over a year. Of course it was way to cold then to be wearing shorts and bare legs but when I received 30% off at American Appearal I didn't want to pass them up (we all know how expensive AA can get!) 

They are definitely a statement piece, one that I have noticed causes a lot of controversy, whether or not they are amazing or the ugliest pair of shorts that person has ever seen... Of course I am definitely one for the big sunflowers, plus they are really soft and comfy and high waisted which ticks all my boxes. My opinion aside, I would love to know your thoughts on these guys and in general what you think about big bold prints at the moment. Let me know in the comments below! 

Top - Forever 21
Hat - Random Vender
Sandals - Dune 

6 comments:

  1. LOOVE the shorts, i've seen them everywhere on tumblr, they are so cute. bold prints always look amazing with black and white xo
    refreshion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The short are absolutely amazing !

    Where to go in Paris.. Well, quite everywhere actually, "Le Marais", and all around the Vendôme place (aaaaall around, with the Tuileries, and so on..), "Les Galeries Lafayette", and I'm sure there are other places you must absolutely go, but I don't remember anything right now... How long are you staying ?

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shorts are too cute. Love the complete outfit. The hat, the heels, perfect! Stunning pics girl! You can say that again about how expensive AA can get :-/ Anyway lovely blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely love, love your shorts and sandals <3

    architecturalf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent! would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog)
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are soo pretty ,I´m loving your hairs (they remind me of summer♥) ,OMG the short is soo georgeous and fits perfectly to your hairs ;) ,love your blog ♥
    http://xenibee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete