13/06/2014

Eye Candy


Everyone always has that one specific clothing or accessory item that they are drawn to buying, and for me that is sunglasses. I think they are such a fun accessory and you can really change the entire mood of an outfit with a simple pair. I also think it's really fun to personalise and decorate a pair with beads or glitter glue (like this flower pair I decorated here). The only down side is that it's very rarely sunny here in the UK so I get very little chance to wear them (so hopefully one day I will have the chance to move somewhere that is sunny almost everyday!) 

Since I am not able to wear them all that often, I like to make the best use of my collection by using them as decorative pieces. There are so many different ways to store your sunnies, my favourite way being hanging them on a hanger and displaying them on my wall like a piece of artwork. However, I also like to hang them off my mirror frame or display them on top of a book with an interesting cover. 

At the moment my go-tos are probably my fake Ray Ban coloured lens aviators, but I also love my Karen Walker inspired pair. What are your favourite styles of the moment? Also I would love to know if you have any other sunnies storage ideas...?

4 comments:

  1. You really have a nice collection!
    I always rely on my timeless Ray Ban Aviators, can´t go wrong with these ones :-)

    www.voguence.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! You’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award! I really enjoy your blog & I want others to enjoy it too! Check out the details here! http://miseducationoftiffanisharice.blogspot.com/2014/06/and-nominees-are-drum-roll-please.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your store your sunglasses! I've only recently discovered how much I love sunnies. My favorite pair at the moment are the same as yours--faux polarized-lens Ray Bans. I wear them constantly! Thank you for the storage inspiration! x

    The What's In Between

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get enough of reflective sunglasses. I have the blue Ray-Bans,and now I want the silver and pink. Too bad I'm on a self-imposed shopping hiatus. Boo!

    Megan // www.fyeahblog.com

    ReplyDelete