25/06/2014

Like A Rose

The breton stripe is probably the most stereo-typical French print and in my opinion red accents make a classic look even more put together. I love stripes and have so many striped tops in my wardrobe, but what I loved about this one from Zara is that the t-shirt was a lot baggier meaning I could create a really casual outfit with it. I tucked the top into this elasticated light denim floaty skirt giving me the comfort I need for an intense day of sightseeing around Paris and of course I had to wear my tri-coloured strap sandals from Dune which adds to the stripe theme themselves. With the finishing touches of red nails, red lips, red bag, and of course my red hair, I feel I have completely updated the look from something very comfort-casual to a much more sophisticated look with a simple touch of colour. 

These photos were taken in a little rose garden just outside Notre Dame - something I loved about Paris is that there were gardens similar to this one everywhere in the city! With photography credit to the beautiful Frances Lucas.   

4 comments: