19/06/2014

Postcards From Paris

I think it's fair to say I have gone a little Instagram crazy in the past couple of weeks whilst on my travels, so I thought I would start my little Parisian blog series with a photo roundup of my week in the city. 

I have been to Paris once before a few years ago, but of course there is never enough time to see everything you want (always an excuse to go again!) I went with my best friend and fellow art lover Frances which naturally meant we spent endless hours wandering through art galleries and painting in parks. 

My favourite day would have to be our adventure to Versailles - and believe it was an adventure getting there; strikes, train delays, station closures, hundreds of confused tourists, it was definitely quite the mission. However, once we arrived at the beautiful facades and relaxing gardens it was definitely worth the wait. 

Paris was filled with so much inspiration from the buildings and art galleries to their gardens and food, and I can't wait to show the rest of trip in posts soon to come! 

9 comments:

  1. How lovely! Looks like an amazing trip!

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were almost next to me in Versailles ! Grrr, you should have called :p
    I hope this has been an amazing trip for you :)

    Bisous !
    Sofia
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Lovely blog!

    I'm a new follower :)

    http://anormalnyswiat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these gorgeous photos make me want to go back to Paris! Will have to see if I can sneak a little trip during this busy summer!
    Sarah x

    www.alittlespaceforeverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photography--I really like the mix of pictures you included!
    I'd love to get to Paris/France sometime myself!
    -E

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the snap with the cars! Looks so Parisienne! :)

    Brigita,
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so jealous of your trip! Paris has been at the top of my destination list for quite some time. I love the photos you've shared, absolutely beautiful!
    xx,

    Paisley

    paisleynotplaid

    ReplyDelete