02/07/2014

Floral Twist


As an accessory girl at heart, I have been making quite the change to my style as of recent from swapping my statement bling for bright colours and bold prints. Especially during the hot summer months when layering multiple chains around your neck is far from appealing, I think it's great fun to stand out with simply the clothes you wear alone. I found this top in Zara a few months ago and it really has me addicted to searching out more fun prints to wear. The loose fit makes it very comfortable and I love the unique criss-cross back detail. I paired the top with a white A-line skirt to make the top look even looser and suitable for summer and paired with a simple pair of sandals that could be perfect for day or night.

Being an accessory-aholic and as I was photographing just before heading out for some, I couldn't resist adding my all-time favourite disk necklace and a pair of cat eye sunglasses but with a print as bold as this you could easily go without. You may have noticed from last Monday's post that I actually wore this look to the Company Style Blogger Awards, and it turned out perfect for the smart/casual but stylish dress code and it's quickly turning in to one of my favourite go-to looks. 

Top - Zara
Skirt - Oh My Love 
Necklace - Primark
Sunglasses - Forever21 
Shoes - Dune London

5 comments:

  1. Love the print of this shirt! Super cool

    http://breakfastatvogue111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! That top is fantastic. xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. love flowers in summer time :) looks great on you dear :)

    http://samiraslifeandstyle.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete