14/07/2014

Le Jardin Du Luxembourg

I thought it would be a nice ending to my Paris series to post about my visit to The Luxembourg Gardens. The entire setting of the gardens was so beautiful with its grand house, luscious green grass and umpteen number of chairs to sit in under the sun. My friend Frances and I managed to find a small area of grass that we could sit on under the shade (if you have ever been to Paris I am sure you will agree that this finding is quite the rarity)! We indulged in a couple of macrons each from our visit to La Duree earlier that day before heading out to find somewhere nearby for dinner. 

The dress I wore in these pictures ended up being my most worn piece of the whole trip. Light airy summer dresses are the perfect piece to wear for hot summer city breaks and after arriving in Paris I immediately wished I had brought more, proving my lack in packing skills. 

I really hope you have enjoyed my travel series from last month! I will be off to Switzerland at the end of July so look forward another couple of travel diaries coming up this summer!

7 comments:

  1. I love the handbag!

    http://www.liebeladies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your green dress, what a great pairing with your hair

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful place :)


    http://www.danadimitras.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. new fashion line www.phaderewaw.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete