20/05/2015

Get Your Knit On

As a big knitwear fanatic, I have been meaning to learn how to hand knit for quite some time now. So, when an opportunity arose to try out one of Wool And The Gang's knit kits, it felt like the perfect time to start. I received the Nelson Collar which can be bought as a kit or, if you are not so crafty, it can also be purchased ready-made by a member of The Gang

I have to say when it comes to both customer experience and product quality, WATG certainly have it covered. From the personalised box that the wool arrives in, to the gorgeous rosewood knitting needles that can be found inside each kit; I felt so excited to get started on it  as soon as it arrived! One of my favourite features about the Company is their stream of online knitting tutorials, which helps make it particularly easy for beginners (like myself) to learn. 

This has definitely been a fun ‘working project’ for me over the past few weeks and I have found the ease of being able to pick up where I left off as one of the greatest things about it. Not only that, there is also enough wool inside the kit to make a small tension sample which, if you are like me, took a few attempts to get right, something that can save so much time in the long run! 

Overall, I am really pleased with my Wool And The Gang experience and I already have my eye on their Uma Top for my next knit! They have also just released just released a new crochet homeware range which features some of the cutest looking planters.  I would love to know if you try making anything from The Gang and remember to share your creations using #shareyourknits!

3 comments:

  1. i lovee this
    new post:
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2013/12/just-mogani.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

    Please leave a comment on our blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
    https://instagram.com/kstylick/

    we will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. good post! thanks sharing!

    ReplyDelete