20/07/2015

A New Chapter


Welcome to the new Rachel's Fashion Patch!

There are about a hundred different openings I want to start this post with... After being absent from consistent blogging for over eight months now, it's a little intimidating to know where to start.

In the past year I have overcome quite a lot of changes and challenges in my life and although they all ultimately resulted in being for the better, it has not been an easy journey. The important thing to remember is with every fall there is the opportunity to pick yourself up and have a fresh start; and that's what this is the start of; my new chapter.

So what do you think of the new website design?! I love it, and thank you to Suzana for the design! As well as the new layout, I have some other exciting new additions to the blog such as the start of my Youtube channel! I can't wait to start creating video content such as lookbooks, Q&As and any other suggestions you may have - so please leave any ideas in the comments! I also plan to start introducing some more design based posts to the blog. Although I have my textiles blog Pattern Patch, that covers a lot of the raw stages in my design process, it is such a huge part of my life I feel should be shared here too!

Lastly I would just like to thank over 1000 of your for liking my Facebook page, and please follow my new Instagram and Twitter accounts (all part of the new start!)

No comments:

Post a Comment