29/07/2015

Garden White Out

White has got to be my summer staple. I think I create at least one post every summer featuring a white skirt or white dress: I just love white! It's so versatile and I love to dress up or dress down my white pieces. Any skin tone can pull it off, and any colour pairs well with it - even white pairs well with white!

This summer I have been loving a more laid-back take on the shade, apposed to the sharp all-white look I have usually worn in the past. Fabric is often a main factor in creating a more neutral toned look, and here I mixed a ribbed top with a scuba fabric skirt. I wore this outfit to a summer picnic recently and it felt like the perfect outfit to compliment the British summer's afternoon.

Skirt - Oh My Love London // Top - Hollister // Sunglasses - Topshop // Boots - Dune // Rings - Anna+Nina and Flea Market

No comments:

Post a Comment