01/08/2015

What I'm Wearing This Summer

Summer is favourite season, and so despite being half way through the season I thought I would create a summer cookbook video for my Youtube channel - plus it's the perfect excuse to get practicing on my movie editing! A lot of the inspiration for these outfits revolve around the slightly colder Scottish climate, but if you are lucky enough to live somewhere lovely and warm (I am very jealous) then hopefully the trends can be easily adapted.  

I am really loving covering my arms with long sleeve this summer, and exposing my back or legs instead. Like every summer, white is also a favourite for the sunny weather, and paired with other neutral or monochrome pieces. 

Look out for the pairing fashion posts in the next week for a closer look at the outfits, and let me know your favourite look!


1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed this video! your blog is lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete