22/02/2016

Where to next?


Where to next? A question that has recently been a focus ever since getting back from Thailand a couple of months ago. I know, not exactly top of the priority list, but I am a self-professed travel addict increasingly pining after my next adventure.

My next trip holds a big place in my heart and might just be my most significant and important trip to date - I am going to Australia! As some of you may know already, I am an Australian national yet have never quite made it down under myself. It's quite a strange concept to be a nationality of a country you have never in fact visited let alone lived in, but this summer I will be going for hopefully about 6 or 7 weeks! I have grown up hearing so many stories about my Australian family and my parents adventures travelling through the outback and I'm excited to experience some of that wanderlust for myself. It will be the longest straight period I will have been away from home on my own so I am a little nervous, but simultaneously I think that traveling on my own will be an invaluable experience and something I need to do at this point in my life.

I can't to share more of my plans for the summer and where I will be traveling around Australia and please share any great places to stay and travel tips for me, it would be much appreciated! 

2 comments:

  1. While I haven't been, I've heard the BEST things about Australia! And the people too! Have fun, Rachel! Glad I found your blog - I'll be following your journey :)

    Xox Dana Ivy // www.iadorewhatilove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so fortunate for being able to travel so much!
    Bora Bora is incredible! You'll have to check it out!

    Shop & Get Inspired at Daily Opulence | www.dailyopulence.com

    ReplyDelete