09/05/2016

Where To Patch?


When I was selecting photos for my Pattern Patch prints, I couldn't help myself picking out some cute kiddie pics - and aren't these tots adorable!? 
If you aren't sure what I'm talking about then read about the Pattern Patches in my previous post. The Pattern Patches are designed to be like a band-aid for clothing; patching up and reinforcing wear and tear in fabric and is practical for all ages. Although the patches are designed with a purpose they also add a playful twist to your 
clothing, particularly a fun clothing accessories for kids.

As someone who loves wearing neutrals, I can see myself adding small patches to accessorise pockets, jackets or even add a fun touch to running leggings. More importantly it will help my clothes to last longer, especially my socks and tights that are always getting ladders and hole, ultimately, reducing the amount of clothing waste I overturn. 

So what is your verdict? Would you use one of these patches to mend a hole pair of socks or would you go all out and decorate your clothes with them? I would love to know! 

(Original photos sourced from Pinterest sited from: breathehappiness.com, countryroad.com, galletasdeante.com)

3 comments:

  1. these are cute patch work, cute kids too.
    View my new post
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pictures

    Ruby x
    www.rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete