26/07/2016

A Day At Brighton Down Under


The Brighton beach huts have always been on my list of places to visit, but it was a little unexpected that I first saw them Down Under instead of the south of England. Brighton Beach in Melbourne is the little sister of England's Brighton Beach, similarly lined with beach huts painted in the brightest colour combinations. 

It was definitely not the swimming weather I longed for but I managed to brave a little paddle. I think you can tell from the turtle neck and pair of jeans I'm wearing that it's winter in Australia, although I am still finding it hard to come to grips with the fact that I'm wearing a thick jumper in the same temperature that people are wearing shorts in back home. One thing I'm loving and something I want to emulate more into my own life back home is how everything is so laid back here, both in terms of dress-sense and life. I think you can tell from my leggings and trainers combo (which I rarely wear other than to the gym) how much this lifestyle is rubbing off on me. 

Enjoyed the post? I will be having a few more posts following my Australian adventure to come and maybe even a city travel guide in the next couple of weeks, and if you would like a sneaky preview check out my Instagram for some inspirational travel pics! 

Jumper - All About Eve // Leggings - H&M // Trainers - Nike
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment