26/09/2016

Floral Moods

Something I have been learning this past week is the importance of setting a mood within your work and using a moodboard to illustrate the atmosphere you want to emulate into your work. A moodboard is generally a selection of photos, fonts, drawings, colours and textures collaged together to help direct you towards a more coherent collection. 

For my garden florals theme, I'm really interested in how different times of day effects the atmosphere in a garden, and how I could reflect these different atmospheres into the home environment. I focused on morning, day and night for my different moods.

 So which garden do you like the best? The  relaxing, dewy atmosphere of "Daybreak," the bright energetic atmosphere of "Daytime," or the mysterious atmosphere of "Midnight"?

If you would like to keep up with my work of a daily basis, feel free to follow me on Instagram or Pinterest where I am always posting my latest works and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment