12/09/2016

The Pale Hues of Iceland

I have totally fallen in love with Iceland, and was recently lucky enough to go there for a second time. As a typical textile student, I fell in love with the beautiful colours; off whites, pale greys and powder blues that seemed to follow me everywhere I went. I collated together some of my favourite photos from the trip to obviously inspire you all to go! 
Reykjavik is the perfect long weekend destination. I stayed for just over four nights which was just enough time to have a look around the city, go whale watching, and do a couple of tours such as the Golden Circle and the South Coast tour to see some breathtaking waterfalls, glaciers and the black beach. If you have time one evening I also recommend a swim in the Blue Lagoon; one of the 25 wonders of the world and a very surreal experience.  



Iceland is one of my favourite places in world, and also probably one of the most photogenic, I can't wait until I can visit again and explore even more. 

Read about my previous Icelandic Adventure here

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos !!

    xx, Mathy
    http://awindowonmyuniverse.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete